Out of stock
MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE LIMITED RELEASE
- Available to Members Only (JOIN HERE)
- Email to order – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Release Date: March 2022
Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Petit Verdot
Vineyards: Tommy Town, Frogtown Geneseo, Pierce Family, Haar
Region: Central Coast, CA
Bottle Size: 750ml
One of our personal favorite vintages of BroDeux. Combining the Bordelaise notes of Happy Canyon AVA Cabernet with the richness, fruit and minerality of Paso Robles and San Antonio Valley’s Bordeaux varieties and aged in 25% new French oak barrels yielded a layered, complex and hedonistic Californian Bordeaux blend. Cabernet Sauvignon is the basis of the blend with it’s cassis, cherry fruit and herbaceous notes, with Malbec contributing dark blueberry fruit tones and Petit Verdot structure, acidity and nuanced earth and minerality.
New Release TN’s:
Date Tasted: December, 2021
Color: Dark brick red
Nose: Bursting with Bordelaise notes of scorched earth, capsicum and tomato leaf, cassis, tight grain French cooperage, Worcestershire sauce.
Mouth: juicy red fruit acidity, fine, firm vibrant structure, earth, cassis, lumber, red cherry, toast, subtle burnt garrigue, tobacco.
- An hour or two of decanting will allow this wine to open up nicely.
- Best enjoyed with a medium rare roast beef, herb encrusted fatty lamb, rich potato au gratin.
- Drink now through 2032