- You cannot add "2018 Pinot Noir" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Out of stock
MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE LIMITED RELEASE
- Available to Members Only (JOIN HERE)
- Email to order – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Release Date: August 2021
Vineyard: Luna Matta
Regions: Adelaida District, Paso Robles, CA
Bottle Size: 750ml
An ancient variety that is very difficult to grow, rewards with amazing complexity and structure. The limestone slopes of Luna Matta makes the vines struggle to grow and yield miniscule quantities of fruit, with great character.
New Release TN’s:
Date Tasted: April, 2021
Nose: Old world, earthy notes, cherry & subtle red fruit,, floral, tomato, savory, star anise
Mouth: chalky tannin, great juicy acidity, raw almond, amazing finish
- Best enjoyed at cellar temp
- Drink now through 2030