- You cannot add "2017 Zinfandel" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Out of stock
MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE LIMITED RELEASE
- Available to Members Only (JOIN HERE)
- Email to order – email@example.com
- Public Release Date: August 2021
Vineyards: Frogtown Adelaida
Regions: Adelaida District, Paso Robles, CA
Bottle Size: 750ml
Our first Carmenere. One of Bordeaux’s obscure varieties, and well established and well regarded in Chile, Carmenere displays classic Bordeaux notes. Extremely dark color and moderate tannin are typical for the variety. Grown in Adelaida District where Bordeaux varieties excel. This is a fun and somewhat unique wine, packed with great varietal flavor and complexity.
New Release TN’s:
Date Tasted: April, 2021
Nose: Bordelaise, fruity liquor notes, High toned but ripe, Rhubarb. Rustic with hints of toffee, wood, old leather, pipe tobacco & cola.
Mouth: Good acidity, high toned raspberry, cranberry red fruit. Subtle tannin, graphite, flint, earthy Bordeaux notes.
- Best enjoyed at cellar temp
- Drink now through 2028